Hey guys! Before you read my posts and stuff,
I might post some depressing shit almost all the time so please don't judge.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Other than that, have fun reading!
xoxo
28 September 2009
My Advance Birthday! whee! @ 6:28 PM
eyloows aliens out there 6 mre days till my BIG DAY! it not my wedding day yet but itsMYBIRTHDAY! woohoo!yeahs! i've been waiting for this day to come since last year and now it has finally come! first things first, NO BASHING! haizsx...got phobia about bashing since last year. man,they bash me like hell i'm telling you all... I look like an old lady wearing school uniform in the bus coz there's flour that's hardened on my hair... people around me keep staring at me like i'm some kind of a freak with white hair...hmphhs... anyways since then, i got phobia when ever i hear the word bash but now okay lah... i dun want anything big, just time to celebrate with my friends... that's all i want most... kkays gtg Math's, Science and ART time! BYE MY FRIENDS!