♥ Love or die.


Name: JannahSykes
Age: 19
Description: Music|Love|Food
Credits @ DefyingAffection & Floriscope


Warning!

Hey guys! Before you read my posts and stuff,
I might post some depressing shit almost all the time so please don't judge.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Other than that, have fun reading!
xoxo



12 October 2009
@ 7:34 PM


                                               OMG! I am so in love with him...
He is so cute and hot and charming and
handsome and just HOT!!!
I don't know why but when I saw his
cute face, I kept staring at his peekture
all day long...
I can't believe that he is 15! So hot yet
so young...Haizxs what to do when you
have such a hot face that you can
look at all day long...
His face is just soo irristable...
Everytime I'm with Dydy&&Eraah,
we always make noise when we saw
his cute boy-ish face...
I just can't stand looking at his face...
I wonder why his voice haven't crack yet...
I wonder wonder wonder...hmmm...
At first when I heard his song, I though he was
a girl...His voice was so gay(no offence though)
but he still sounds cute...
(P.S. To DYDY:I know he's so called yours but
kite boleh share nak?cute banget arhh dyer...
takleyh angs seyhh)

gtg study...ttyl kays...
bye:)


Fly up