♥ Love or die.


Name: JannahSykes
Age: 19
Description: Music|Love|Food
Credits @ DefyingAffection & Floriscope


Warning!

Hey guys! Before you read my posts and stuff,
I might post some depressing shit almost all the time so please don't judge.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Other than that, have fun reading!
xoxo



30 December 2009
Ahcoooh @ 9:34 AM

hello
blogged in the morning cos' I will be buzy at noon.
anyways today I'm going to watch Alvin and The Chipmunks 2 with Arif,Amin and Nabil at Bishan.
yay !
I forgot to include this in yesterday's entry.
The guy that I liked all this while pernah betray me sehh.
cant believe it.
like dyy said: all along I thought he was a good person-.-This is pathetic manxz !
well sekarang I officially tak sukekan dyeh kayy. (for those who know who)
kaays nothing else to talk about. now nak mandi. :)
tcares lovees
JANNAH

Labels:

Fly up