♥ Love or die.


Name: JannahSykes
Age: 19
Description: Music|Love|Food
Credits @ DefyingAffection & Floriscope


Warning!

Hey guys! Before you read my posts and stuff,
I might post some depressing shit almost all the time so please don't judge.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Other than that, have fun reading!
xoxo



29 December 2009
ChocoLatess @ 5:24 PM

helloo
well sorry didnt blog for the last 3 days. Im just soo buzy lately. anyways today went to school for band. need to usher Kong Hwa Primary School students to LT2. they all so cute. after performing then went for sectionals. I need to teach this boy named Zi Ming. He play the song better than me but I managed to catch up. After the sectionals,gave Zi Ming and Rae Kiat chocolates. after that practised Merry Widow. after band practise,Wilfrid gave us chocolates from Australia,Perth. Then we went to Compass Point to eat and talktalk. Ate a Zinger meal then we talk about personal things. After that Jalan -Jalan around CP. Then went home.

(P.S: Thank You BRENDA,LEEQI,MARYAM,NIANYI and OTHERS for making my day today yeah ! Lovee You Guys !)

Labels: , , , ,

Fly up