hello bloggers:)
lets blogg about yesterday. went to sentosa with family for this DBS Family Day @ pahlawan beach. The lucky draw was the best part. I was this close to win that ipod touch^^. urghh! nevermind. After that went to the luge and took the skyride. My heart was like "dupdupdup". I feel as if Im going to fall but luckly I didnt. pheww! After riding the luge, went to the merlion tower. Look at some stuff, took some pictures and my dad was so jakon when he saw Ahmad Idham. He was with his family on a vacation. My dad forced my whole family to take a picture with him so we did. After that went to imbiah terence and took some more pictures. Then my adek chased a squirel. Lmao. Then went to the train station and went back to vivo. went to crocs to buy my flatts. On the way, I saw syafiq sepet. He looked so different. Went inside crocs, found my flatts and tried them on. When I looked at the price tag, I was so shocked. But my mum got her bonus and she promised me to buy those flatts so we bought them. Yay! Then went to East Coast to have our dinner. My uncle treated us. Went back home feeling very full. Bathed and went to sleep. Nothing much happened today. Just bought kites for tomorrow's outing. That's all for today:)Pape text kaays.Tcares.
Lovee
JANNNAH:)
Labels: pheww