♥ Love or die.


Name: JannahSykes
Age: 19
Description: Music|Love|Food
Credits @ DefyingAffection & Floriscope


Warning!

Hey guys! Before you read my posts and stuff,
I might post some depressing shit almost all the time so please don't judge.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Other than that, have fun reading!
xoxo



01 January 2010
Happy New Year :) @ 12:39 PM

Hello Bloggers !
Finally its 2010 ! Suddenly I feel so old.Urghhh.
Well, HAPPY NEW YEAR !
My brother's already Primary 5. Im already Sec 3.Everything is moving so fast.
I cant believe I going to be taking O Levels next year, insyaallah.
Year 2009 was a good year but I hope 2010 would be a better year for me and for all of us.
Lets recap 2009 kaays?
Went lepaking with Deanna,Eraah,FarahD,Kammy and some other people most of the year.
Went out with Amirah and some of the people mentioned above.
Helped Haikal solve his dilema,I guess.
Seen aloot of movies with friends and family.
Slept at school during band camp.
Huggged aloot of people especially Amirah,Eraah,Dyy and FarahD.
Said I LOVEE/MISS YOU to those girls mentioned above countless number of times.
Took aloot of pictures with a wholee lot of people.
Went to Malaysia with Sec 2's.
Had loads of fun in 2009.
Its sad for me not to be going to the same class as Eraah and Dyy.
but we will be in the same malay class, right?
Atleast Amirah is still with me.
Good. kaays nothing left to say here.
takecares and Happy 2010 !
lovee,
Jannah:)

Labels:

Fly up