♥ Love or die.


Name: JannahSykes
Age: 19
Description: Music|Love|Food
Credits @ DefyingAffection & Floriscope


Warning!

Hey guys! Before you read my posts and stuff,
I might post some depressing shit almost all the time so please don't judge.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Other than that, have fun reading!
xoxo



16 January 2010
Happy Saturday:) @ 11:15 PM




HELLO !
lets blog.
I ♥  Muhammad Iman Assiddiq.(the boy in these pictures^^)
anyway, today went to help my nenek and my aunty move thier belongings to the new house.
so it was a tiring day for me.
before that, chatted with Firdaus for awhile.
while the guys move the heavy boxes, I took care of Iman.
Idk why he was so hyper today.
hmmm..
currently watching MANCHESTER UNITED vs BURNLEY.
I hope MANCHESTER UNITED wins. ^^
GO MANU !!
semangat sehh Jannah.lmao
texted and chatted with HASMIN.
he keeps asking me about DB.
soo annoying but what to do, he is still my FRIEND.
okaay thats all for today.
keep those taggs coming.
haha ^^
Love,
JANNAH

Labels:

Fly up