♥ Love or die.


Name: JannahSykes
Age: 19
Description: Music|Love|Food
Credits @ DefyingAffection & Floriscope


Warning!

Hey guys! Before you read my posts and stuff,
I might post some depressing shit almost all the time so please don't judge.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Other than that, have fun reading!
xoxo



29 January 2010
@ 7:29 PM

Hello.
well didnt do much yesterday but went to collect my new Specs.
okaay, today had assembly at school after history class. Got this health talk. Boriing !
anyways after that went to band and fall in. After that go band store and change inside with the girls. Then bought drinks and went up again. Fixed instruments, did warm up and practised some songs. Then tutor came and taught Vivian Artina( my dumdum junior) Merry Widow. After that went to see the sec 1's and I was shocked to find out that Daniel,cousin Eraah, got into my section. Haha !At least I know him. Then had PT. After the run, played captain ball. Woodwinds vs. Brasses. Brasses won by 1 goal i think. My finger got squashed by the ball and got dislocated. Soo freaky but okaay alr.. At the busstop, I saw Hasmin playing soccer. Muke stress sehh. Lari macam orang giler but he is still my friend. After that went home with Jian He and Samuel. Ate my nenek's Nasi Goreng and now eating this sweet that is supposed to make my throat feel better. HAHA . kaay, got to go masak nasi for my adek. hmmph !
Tcare:)
Lovee,
JANNNAH:)

Labels:

Fly up