♥ Love or die.


Name: JannahSykes
Age: 19
Description: Music|Love|Food
Credits @ DefyingAffection & Floriscope


Warning!

Hey guys! Before you read my posts and stuff,
I might post some depressing shit almost all the time so please don't judge.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Other than that, have fun reading!
xoxo



23 January 2010
Study Time @ 9:39 AM

Holla human beings & Good Morning !
kaay well two days ago went to TTSH to visit Meera's mum.
then yesterday played SOCCER with the Band. Flutes and Saxophones vs. the Clarinets and we won !
Thanks to LeeQi !
Many people were injured including me but its worth it.
haha !
after band, bought jelly and went home with JianHe.
then went to Serangoon Central to fetch my Nabil. then went to kovan to make my new specs.
I chose a geekyframe. I likee :)
The whole thing cost $178 sia but we used a voucher so affordable.
then ate Nasi Lemak at QIJI.
then homed again.
later today, Im going to a study group with Yusof, Firdaus, Wanee, Amirah and maybe just maybe Zul.
yay !
wanna come with? we will be at the library at Compass Point at 1.30 pm onwards doing Amaths, Chemistry, Emaths and maybe History. but bring your books:)
texted with zul and msned with hasmin yesterday.
kaays thats all for today.
anything just text me kaay:)
tcare .
LOVEE,
JANNNAH

Labels: ,

Fly up