Hello lollipops,
as you have noticed, I have changed my blogskin again. simple kann^^?
but I likee.huhu^^
anyway today: during morning assembly, my class won SECOND prize for the ne decoration thingi.Im so proud ^^
skipskipskip
after school headed to 3EB for unknown reasons. we played this stacking game and blackjack. sadly I didnt won anything. hehe ^^. It was my first time playing blackjack. whoo !
then all the girls went to the canteen to cari makan.
then went back up and the higher malay students went for their srp.
went to the place outside the library there with Hidayah.
did some Amaths. then the floorball/hockey people passed by then syai was like
"ehh, (insertname),(insertname)". then I was like
"ohh please ! dah over lerr".
then Hasmin interuppted by asking kalau nak gy Hougang Mall then I said
"taknak uhc. Nak tunggukan si Hazirah and Dyy."
then he said " haha kaay."
then I said" Hasmin ! ingat besok taw !"
then he nodded and went off.
then Hazirah and Dyy came and we went home.
Currently texting Hasmin about Amaths .
hehe ^^. he wants me to teach him AMaths. unbelieveable.
ohyah, I got 2 valentine's day gifts form Khairul Afiq and Fica. how sweet of them ^^
kaay that's all.
tcare people.
lovee,
JANNAH:)
(phee ass: those who know about what happen between me and (insertname), just keep it between yourselves ayye:) thanks<3)
Labels: blackjack