♥ Love or die.


Name: JannahSykes
Age: 19
Description: Music|Love|Food
Credits @ DefyingAffection & Floriscope


Warning!

Hey guys! Before you read my posts and stuff,
I might post some depressing shit almost all the time so please don't judge.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Other than that, have fun reading!
xoxo



22 February 2010
Emaths Tomorrow. @ 6:39 PM

Hello people.
kkay this is going to be a short post. Well, today had Combined Science( Physics&Chemistry) paper. Im quite confident I will pass. kkay, tomorrow will be have EMATHS ! darn. kkay school was normal. after school, had so called study group with Haiqal, Haiqal, Aqil, Hasmin,Dyy,Eraah and Kammiey but we didnt study because hasmin was 1 hour late. so just lepak and makan. Haiqal was like so kekek with the palat/polot. kkay then homed at 430. mandi, makan biscut, updated Jingpoh's blog and typed this. Now I want to go study for tomorrow's exam. Im afraid I'll fail. kkay so GOOD LUCK everyone. Do your best taw. tcare, love
JANNAH
(I could feel his heart, I could feel it. It was all warm and puffing and I could feel his heart)

Labels:

Fly up