♥ Love or die.


Name: JannahSykes
Age: 19
Description: Music|Love|Food
Credits @ DefyingAffection & Floriscope


Warning!

Hey guys! Before you read my posts and stuff,
I might post some depressing shit almost all the time so please don't judge.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Other than that, have fun reading!
xoxo



06 February 2010
He is CUTEE ! @ 1:09 PM

Hello pepos,
well lets blogg about school.
Monday:
nothing much happened.
Tuesday:
went for SRP and band.
Wednesday:
went for band.
Thrusday:
didnt have SRP and went to CompassPoint with Amirah and bought Mummaye's birthday gift.
Friday:
had assembly but didnt pay attention much cos' Nicholas and Calvin keep on disturbing me. after that went for band and took charge of the Sec 1's. then went to practise with my tutor. He is soo HOT^^. Cair you ! kaay his name is Afiq and he just got his O Level results and is starting Polytechnic in April. He touched my hand a few times and I just kept smiling all the way. haha. the funny part was that his pants was baggy and ..
well I think its not best said. Hope to see him again. hehe ^^
kaay well thats all for the week.
later Im going to an event somewhere on Hougang.
Going to meet sleeq again.
haha ^^
keep those taggs coming and feel free to text me.
Im going to be bored this afternoon.
haha ^^ kaay.
LOVEE;
JANNNAH

Labels:

Fly up