♥ Love or die.


Name: JannahSykes
Age: 19
Description: Music|Love|Food
Credits @ DefyingAffection & Floriscope


Warning!

Hey guys! Before you read my posts and stuff,
I might post some depressing shit almost all the time so please don't judge.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Other than that, have fun reading!
xoxo



28 February 2010
Im not alem lerr. @ 8:04 PM

(this picture was taken last year during the banner making. We were in the boys toilet. )      
Hello boobies everywhere.
currently chating with my crazy-ass bestie, Mr.Hasmin.
He called me 'alem'?WTH. Heoffered to teach me how to do the thumb around pen thingi.
Last week I keep making him laugh because I buat tak pass.
He is such a show off.
 (stop showing off lerr crazy-ass)
kaay anyways today had madrasah as usual. laughed out loud with girlfs.
why must relationships suck these days?
why must they have promblems that led to breakups?
WTF.
kaay after that stayed at home and cooked rice. seriously.
haha. played games and watched JB's BABY video.
shiela was right, he is Cheeky. no offence yerr.
haha then typed this.
kaay tomorrow's school, darn.
and Tomorrow's 1st March. 2 months already past? so damn effiing fast.
Well CT1's over and MYE is coming. must improve on my History and Amaths.
that's all for today. keep those taggs rolling yeah?
tcares and te amo you all.
JANNAH


Labels:

Fly up