Goood Mooorning people.
sorr didnt post for a few days. been superr buzzy studying for CT1. but now ITS OVER !
now I have more time to post.
so yesterday left history class at 1050 am after getting back exam papers to the hall for Prefects Investiture rehearsal.
I was so freaking scared and I perspired alot.
(thanks to LeeQi for providing tissues.)
I was shaking at the back of the hall before walking on the red carpet and backstage before taking the pledge.
While walking on the red carpet, Bryan Chu keep shouting my name, I was like WTF !
then when I bowed, he still called out my name. The whole day, my bladder was always full.
(dk why)
after that had buffet for all prefects, ate little bee hoon, chicken wings and 1 fishyball. Didnt get to eat the Eclairs cos need to rush for band.
after that, went home with Jian He, Maryam and sec 1's.
kkay that's all.
tcare people.
te amo yeahs.
JANNAH
Labels: I wanna EAT