♥ Love or die.


Name: JannahSykes
Age: 19
Description: Music|Love|Food
Credits @ DefyingAffection & Floriscope


Warning!

Hey guys! Before you read my posts and stuff,
I might post some depressing shit almost all the time so please don't judge.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Other than that, have fun reading!
xoxo



24 February 2010
Scared. @ 6:04 PM

Hello people. today, had school as usual.
Had History paper today. I hope I could at leat pass cos' I didnt manage to finish the paper.
After school, meet up with dyy,eraah,umairah and nisa. went to the canteen and ate.
then me, eraah and umairah went to the hall for the prefects investiture rehearsal.
They dragged till 4.30++pm. then sat down with dyy, nisa and kammiey. camwhored with them.
and talked about things.
then eraah and umairah came and went to the canteen and bought drinks.
and lastly headed home and typed this. tomorrow will be having my AMaths paper.
I'm so freaking scared right that I will fail as I have failed for the past few Amaths tests.
I hope I pass ehh?
kaay, nak mandi, makan and study for Amaths.
tcares people.
love
JANNAH:)
(pee ass: I wont bragg anymore kaay?)

Labels:

Fly up