Hello people.
today madrasah as usual. BOORIIING ! slept in class all the way.
after madrasah went to fetch Nabil @ tuition centre then went to Parkway Parade. sumpahh rinduu tempat tuh. went to survey prices for winter wear. (those who know where i'm going to, just keep it to yourselves yeah? its not official yet.) kaay I found out that when we go (insertplace), we must wear 3 layers of clothing to be warm there. the clothing is so mahal. then went to this shoe store and bought leather boots. nice nice. then went to Giant and bought some stuff and sushi. yummaye. then went to Banquet where I saw Zulhilmi. waved and smiled at him. He looked so strange with his colourful hoodie. hehe^^. bought Bulgogi with rice form this Korean Stall. sedap oyy. then homed and typed this. currently eating sushi with little wasabe and soy sauce. to those people who texted me, sorry for not replying. I didnt charge my phone last night. will charge it Today. okaay. now I want to take a bath and study for my test tomorrow. GOOD LUCK for those people who are taking any exams tomorrow. Jia Yous !
tcare, Te Amo.
JANNAH
Labels: good luck people.