♥ Love or die.


Name: JannahSykes
Age: 19
Description: Music|Love|Food
Credits @ DefyingAffection & Floriscope


Warning!

Hey guys! Before you read my posts and stuff,
I might post some depressing shit almost all the time so please don't judge.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Other than that, have fun reading!
xoxo



06 February 2010
Syiok sungguh @ 7:37 PM

Second post for the day :)
kaay. Just now went to FIESTA FAMILY @ HougangCentral. got alot of artists like SLEEQ etc.
then my dad gy bola. so left me and my mum. then I forced Hasmin to accompany me at hougang. After meeting Hasmin and Nabil, we jalan jalan around hougangThen I saw Muhaimin,Nabilah and Raimy. Boring oyy pat saner. then accompanied Nabil gy Donut Empire. Then Nabil went home so tinggal me and Hasmin. jalan jalan gy beli air, went into Challenger, SportsLink and Timezone. Hasmin treated me MENTOS. We decided to play Air Hockey. Sadly I lost to Hasmin 5-4. Then we went to kopitiam busstop to go home. While at the busstop, I go look at Hasmin phone then he look at my phone. Then our busses came and we parted off. Currently msning with Hasmin again^^. haizsx. Well that's all.
( To Hasmin & Nabil: Thanks ehc for temaning me for these short hours. Syiok arh keluar ngan korang. We should hang out more,yeah? But must ajak more people so the more thr merrier, kann? Haha and thankyou ehc Hasmin pasal belanje aku Mentos. Appriciate it lots. and I will beat you in Air Hockey someday ! )

Labels: ,

Fly up