Good Afternoon people !
Well today is the day Im off and for those people who didnt know,
ask the people who already know.
haha kaay lame.
so just came back from City Plaza to change our SingDollars to KoreanWon.
Me and my Dad were like millionaries holding BIG money.
so after that went to Ang Mo Kio's NTUC Fairprice Xtra to buy
Instant Noodles and household Items.
Bought Chicken Sausage Balls and Fresh Orange Juice. yummaye !
oh yeah and my flight will be at 10.45pm in Terminal 2.so you can text me from now until 8++pm.
Messages received after 9pm will be entertained after I get back from my trip.
haha. taklerr.
and I just found out that my birthstone was Opal. so cool.
so currently help NabilFikri with his homework
and sipping on some Jasmine Green Tea with Mini Pearls.yummy .
kaay got to go do some homework.
and I wont be coming to school on 22 and 23 March.
Bye and Tcare peopke who I care about.
I will miss you all yerr.
JANNNAH
(To Maryam: Kalau Afiq datang on Friday, tolong mintakkan number dyeh leh?
I forgot to ask from him uhc. Thanks alot bhy. I will text you why.Sayaaang kau)
Labels: I still miss Afiq