♥ Love or die.


Name: JannahSykes
Age: 19
Description: Music|Love|Food
Credits @ DefyingAffection & Floriscope


Warning!

Hey guys! Before you read my posts and stuff,
I might post some depressing shit almost all the time so please don't judge.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Other than that, have fun reading!
xoxo



05 March 2010
Nasi Ayam^^ @ 6:53 PM

안녕하세요
길을 잃어버렸어요,
So today had our school's Annual Road Run !
We all planned to run semangat-ly and we did but me and dyy stopped at around th longkang there. Along th way got some irritating nak mampos nyerh soccer boys watching us run and making noise.
I ran with Eraah, Umairah, Dyy, Maryam, Nisa and Eyaa.
First I ran with Eraah and Umairah then Dyy ran ahead and we passed by th NLC guys. They were so surprised that we ran. Then drank water and caught up with Dyy. Eraah, Umairah and Nisa went ahead and Me and Dyy walked all th way. Then saw Maryamm. Then Eyaa caught up with us. Then she went off. So while walking, Dyy started Story-Telling. Then we saw 2 people injured. One of them kene hyperventilate.
I dont really know what that means.
After reaching school, saw Farah and she told us she got 5th. cepat kann?
then saw Eraah, Umairah and Nisa. Then went up to th hall. When the cheerleading started, Richard like no life. So Maryam started to go to the cheer commitee then she asked me to follow her so I did.
We shouted and shouted and shouted like mad people. But sadly Richard got disquallified for using a microphone. :((
Then went to the class line. Took my bag from Atiqah Putra and we all headed to Compass Point with Dyy, Eraah, Umairah and Nisa.
headed to Banquet and all of us ate Nasi Ayam. very nice^^.
Zul came then we talked some more.
Loitered around.
and went back home.
Then went to nenek house but no one was there so went to nek de's house. Salam and all that and slept there for about 3 hours. went back to nenek house and went home. Bathed and typed this.
Currently eating some custard with caramel sauce.yummyumm^^ and texting Haziq.
so anything just leave a tag or text me yeah.
tcare peoples.
LOVEE
JANNAH

Labels:

Fly up