♥ Love or die.


Name: JannahSykes
Age: 19
Description: Music|Love|Food
Credits @ DefyingAffection & Floriscope


Warning!

Hey guys! Before you read my posts and stuff,
I might post some depressing shit almost all the time so please don't judge.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Other than that, have fun reading!
xoxo



16 April 2010
Parachute:) @ 9:07 PM

Hello people ! GOSH !
 Im soo stressed out ! So much Amaths and Emaths homework to be done.
Im working my ass off just to pass both my Emaths and Amaths for MYE.
To me, Amaths is better. I cant even understand about gradients and Emaths topics.
Haha. Kaay so during this week, I stayed back almost everyday.
Monday had stuffs that I totally forgot.
Tuesday had Emaths and Amaths SRP.
Wednesday had band.
Thrusday had Physics SRP and Amaths homework session.
Today went to CP and camwhored with Nisa, Atxn and DyyPantatxs.
These pictures were taken a few hours ago.
kaay. For the past few days, I have been texting with Afiq and Hasmin. Because of Afiq here, I slept at 12++am. Got awwful eyebags. But fun sehh text that guy. Random habes.
So currently tengah cakap ngan LeeYanQing, Haikal, Afiq and Sofea. Listening to 98.7 FM playing the song Vanilla Twilight by OwlCity. soo nicee ^^
kaay dah. bye.
tcare.
good night and love you all.
JANNAH


Labels:

Fly up