♥ Love or die.


Name: JannahSykes
Age: 19
Description: Music|Love|Food
Credits @ DefyingAffection & Floriscope


Warning!

Hey guys! Before you read my posts and stuff,
I might post some depressing shit almost all the time so please don't judge.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Other than that, have fun reading!
xoxo



09 April 2010
SpeechDaySUCKED ! @ 9:08 PM

Hello Hello people !
Sorry for the Super short post yesterday.
 I went out to Kovan with family to find my Super long white socks for SpeechDay which is today.
Once again, I just got SINGLE yesterday. It feels good to be a single laddaye again.
So yesterday had school as usual, BORING.
Maths was okaay. CS was effing boring but we had our lesson in the lab. Finally.
Partnered with Karunya. Ms Chia and Mrs Ng observed the class. Mr Wong didnt come due to "asthma/heart attack" and he was sent to the hospital. Had recess, AMaths and El was fun.
Went to LT2 for Malay. Reported for band and had lunch. Went to the Lab for CS srp and briefing for Sports Journalism Course on Friday. Went to Speech Day sound check and CP to do homework with Amirah and Wanee. Homed.
So today had to wake up extra early for the fact that I have to report to school by 6.45AM. Daddy sent Nabil first before sending me to school. Arrived at school, reported and went up to band room for preparations. After warming up and everything, we were asked to go down to the hall.
Mr Aw forgot to give us time to change so me, Shu Fen and JinTing rushed to the uniform cupboard to give the uniforms. Then distributed the ribbons and tied the ribbons. Get dressed and went down. After checking everything. We got settled down till the parade was over. Played finished and went to the library. Then went to band room. Spent some quality time with Shu Fen before she step down. Drank milo and went down to the canteen. Talked to PeiPei before heading to the canteen to eat. Sat down with Aisyah, Atikah, Atikah's friend, Maryam and KhairulA. Ate noodles with sushi. weird right? but its DELICIOUS.
took some more sushi. cant get enough of them. Khairul went off first. then the rest.
Moved to Mr Goh's table till 1. Waited for Karunya and Chandra. Talked to Ms Oon while waiting. Rode 62 and took mrt to VIVO. went to MacDonalds at Habourfront and walked to Vivo. went to the rooftop and waited for karunya to dip her legs into the water. then went to Samsung outlet. Attended the briefing until 3+. went to granny's house and met mummy there. Took a nap and homed at 7.
Now it's 9.05pm. Im god damn tired. I feel so sleepy. I feel like talking to Afiq| antisocialguy.
During my nap, I had the WEIRDEST dream about me and zulfadli at swensens. I dont know why. want to know more? text me or nudge at msn. Im Online. kaay that's all.
Bye and Tcare. Stay Preety/Handsome people !
Love JANNAH


Labels:

Fly up