Hello you people ! Firstly I want to say THANKYOU to this pantat of mine for updating my oh so dead bloggy. THANK YOU Dyy. Secondly, SORRY people for not updating for a super duper long time. I was super super buzy with srp, speechday, projects, homework and boyf. So anyway for the pass few days, I was held back after school for band, stoopid speechday rehearsal, srp and projects. The last combined speechday rehearsal was two days ago. Thank god. I hate being a Sec 3 student. So stressed about O's and stuff. This really bites. So now you all understand my situation. Cant go out with Dyy, Eraah, Wanee, Atxn, Farah, Kammy and Boyf for now. Sorry you guys. Now I just feel like crying. Idk why. kaay. thats all. Anything text me kaay. I will update again if I really have time. Tcare people.
Labels: I miss you.