HAAI ! Firstly, I swear I love this picture. In case you dont know him, he's syabil.
My friend from monfort. Saw him yesterday at Balestier Hills Sec. Okay so its the end of the weekends and next week will be a short week since its chinese new year ! YEAY ! We have a holiday for once. Gonna be having a 2day1night picnik at Changi with my oh so HUGE family. Gonna camwhore alot I tell you. So the weather today is like continuous raining and its like freaking cold now a days. Im like stuck to my jacket now. But, I love this kind of coldness. I just wanna sleep sleep sleep and dont care about homework and failure for once.
Okay, gotta check if I have any undone homework, pack my bags, iron my clothes, stare at Ryeowook and go to sleep.
K, BYEE ! :D
Labels: im gonna ask for it soon