Haaaaai ! Okay, Im homed today homework freee ! Yeay !
It feels great having no homework and just relax for once.
So, CNY holidays just ended and we're back in school. Oh the horror.
Oh, now I have a new studying habit ! I'll go out with my Amaths tutor and gang and go somewhere to do our homework, study, irritate each other, have dinner and go home together almost everyday. They're my studying clique. They just rock. We're getting closer my the day. Im proud of actually doing my homework and finally understanding Amaths. Wow, I hope I can make it. Wish me luck you guys ((:
Okay, so I've been listening to alot of singers and a vast number of songs
for the past few days. See this guy on the right ? He's Jay McGuiness. A member of the group, The Wanted (on the left). Omg, I love their songs.
Here's Alex Goot.
He makes awesomeee covers. He plays everything you hear. Zomgzx. Okay stop it.
Me listen to him all ze time.
Sadly, I can't transfer his songs to my iPod. Ughhh.
Oh, this is Conor Maynard. Just started listening to him and Im already loving his covers.
Wow. So many songs to listen to. Bestnye !
I got alot of things to say but it'll be very the long so I'll stop here.
I'll spaz some other day.
Okay, so HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ! && get well soon Ms Deanna Ervina ((:
Another thing, 3 more days baby ! Wheeee ((: Me is happy. K, bye ((:
Labels: I am broke ):