♥ Love or die.


Name: JannahSykes
Age: 19
Description: Music|Love|Food
Credits @ DefyingAffection & Floriscope


Warning!

Hey guys! Before you read my posts and stuff,
I might post some depressing shit almost all the time so please don't judge.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Other than that, have fun reading!
xoxo



14 February 2011
Happy Valentines Day everyone ^^ @ 9:29 PM

Haaaai everyone ! 
Firstly, HAPPY VALENTINES ! 
Hope everyone is having an awesome day today.
Boyf got me flowers and this effing sweet card. It was so unexpected. Seriously. 
He's the sweetest man I ever met. Im sucha lucky girl. K, stop it Jannah.
So, spent my afternoon watching B'Boys game. Serangoon vs. Riverside. We won ! I mean, they won 3-0. I think. Watched the game behind the hall facing the field with Jannah, Amy and the guys. Im getting darker, oh booo. 
Secondly, Common Test is coming. Darmit. 
Gonna treat all my upcoming tests like EOY. I must give it my best shot. K, motivation siket. 
Thirdly, graduation trip is drawing near. Can't wait for it. Its gonna be fun eventho' its at Malacca/Muar. Friends make everything awesome. 
Lastly, went to Mr Goh's crib for CNY Lunch with bandies. Oh, there's band on friday eventho the school dismiss us at 11am. Im doing this so that I get to see Marsilling Sec perform. Other than that, oh please. 
K, that's all from me.
Im gonna try to sleep early today and run as fast as I can tomoro. 
Byee ((:
ps: I abhor you mrs gajah. seriously.  <333

Labels:

Fly up