♥ Love or die.


Name: JannahSykes
Age: 19
Description: Music|Love|Food
Credits @ DefyingAffection & Floriscope


Warning!

Hey guys! Before you read my posts and stuff,
I might post some depressing shit almost all the time so please don't judge.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Other than that, have fun reading!
xoxo



20 February 2011
Jay McGuiness ^^ @ 10:07 PM

 Haaai everyone !
Its the end of the weekend. Awww ):
CT1 is here. 
The first exam of the year for me and the other students as well. Going to alot alot of study groups and doing alot of revisions + study notes. 
I hope everything I do will be paid off with the course of my dreams in Ngee Ann Poly.
I hope so.
 Anyway, went study with Afiq and Firdaus on Saturday. 
Its been a while since I talked to both of them in such a close way. 
Aww, its one of the most fun I had in a while.
My stomach, cheeks and other parts hurt like hell . 
Then today after madrasah, went to Anchorvale field near Anchorvale CC with family to fly kites. Unexpectedly, Khairul Afiq, Khairul Anuar, Afiq, Firdaus and Rudy were there too. 
So, my friends met my family and my family met my friends. 
Wow. Played kites with cousins then played Frisbee with the guys. 
No wonder they laughed so much. 
So in a way, I hung out with Afiq and Firdaus for 1 week straight. 
Oh, im booked next saturday cos I have a date with ma crew. Like finally. 

 I just find these two pictures too cute.
Okay then, GOOD LUCK TO ALL STUDENTS WHO ARE HAVING THEIR COMMON TEST NOW ! MAY YOU DO WELL :)
Oh, another thing. 
Happy Birthday FAZARUL RAMADAN!
Finally, my immature primary school friend is like 16. You better act like one okay. Anyway, thanks for all the times you helped me in primary school. 
You're the only one who noticed me when Im invisible. Being your classmate in the past was a blast, may I say. Hope to meet you someday other than in madrasah and have some catching up.
Alright, there's school tomorrow and I dont wanna wake up late so GOOD NIGHT <33

Labels:

Fly up