HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY ! :)
Okay so it's the weekends again. Nothing much happened during the week. Just more piles of homework to do in two days. What is this ? I can't concentrate that much since Im having band practises like 4 times a week now. Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. If we don't get silver on 11 April, our effots will be as good as throwing it down the drain and I swear I'll cry on that spot. After that, focus on your O Levels JANNAH. Seriously. Mr B. reminded me about the solo performance for Hari Raya concert this year. Hope Mary can learn the tenor sax in time for the concert.
Oh, I feel so good inside since I donated almost $10 to the Japan cause. I feel so generous nowadays. I treated alot of people this month. That makes me happy. Alright then, I wanna go eat and get ready for Kite Flying later. Toodleees :)