HAHA, a random shot of my desktop wallpaper. My dad thinks this is weird. HAHA, this is weird.
Okay, anyways. Finally, the day I have been waiting for since the first day I joined band. THE LAST OFFICIAL BAND PRACTISE. I am so friggin happy right now. Two days ago was our last Friday band practise. Not to be emotional or anything but I sorta got sad when friday's practise ended. Its just that band has been taking up my fridays since sec 1 and now I dont know what to do on fridays anymore. Haiyaaaa. Sedihnyeee.I sound so lifeless. Okay, stop. So tomorrow is our SYF'11 and a few hours ago, I had lunch with all the Sec 4 seniors except for brenda along with Mr Aw and Mr Goh. We had so much fun. We ate at Pastamania @ NEX. We sat at this massive 15 seater table. COOL. I ate spaghetti with meatballs and Strawberry Italian Soda. YUMMEH. Sad thing is, we're not allowed to stay back for the results. Sucky much. Im just so nervous about how we're gonna play tomorrow. I hope we'll get to make history and change how the school thinks about band. Alright, thats all. I need to eat my vitamins, dinner, panadols, whatever now. GOOD NIGHT !
GOOD LUCK SERANGOON SYMPHONIC BAND <33333