♥ Love or die.


Name: JannahSykes
Age: 19
Description: Music|Love|Food
Credits @ DefyingAffection & Floriscope


Warning!

Hey guys! Before you read my posts and stuff,
I might post some depressing shit almost all the time so please don't judge.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Other than that, have fun reading!
xoxo



08 April 2011
JUSTIN AIN'T AWESOME :D @ 11:36 AM


 HELLLLLO ! I didnt attend school today cos im too tired last night. 
Stayed at Meera's crib until like 3? I slept on my lappy at around 11. Then drool here drool there woke up at 1. Slept again until 3. Haiyoo. EYEBAGS. Kay, so before that, lepaked with old lepak buddies Kenny, Syakir and Firdaus. Firdaus, Justin and Wan was there too. I met Kenny cos it's his birthday plus its been like so long since I last lepak-ed with them. First of when I got there, it was so awkward. After like half an hour, we acted like we've known each other for years. Its fun. Especially Justin. In the end, this small girl bashed Kenny up with some flour and egg. HAHA, epic much. So yeah, im gonna head to school now for band. :/ imma good girl. Plus its only like until monday then no moreeee band , if we dont get silver. But I WANNA GET GOLD ! Seriously, i wanna make history. ^^ Okay, gotta go get ready. BYEE :D
Fly up