SUUUUP ♥
Okay, so didn't attend school for 2 days already. I got the high fever on Wednesday during my study group with Nazirul, Umai, Aisyah and Maryam. Luckily I had the mood to do Amaths if not my homework wouldn't be done. Im sorry Nazirul for being impatient with you. I suck at teaching when I have headaches. Checked with the doctor and my temperature was like 39.1 degrees. I got shocked for a second tho. So now that Im feeling normal again, Im meeting Nurul later to pick up with homework plus I wanna eat with them people. Best uh makan with them. Since I have nothing to eat at home or do, I took pictures of random stuffs at home. Did alot of camwhoring too.
Like it? It took like 2 hours for me to get these shots. Others were crappy. And yes, that's my eye. RANDOM lah. K, i wanna go ransack my kitchen for foood. LAPAAAAAR.
Oh, im proud to announce that SERANGOON SYMPHONIC BAND achieved a SILVEEEEER award in the SYF'11.
(S=Silver)
wheeeeeeee. Okay, bye.
Labels: we made history baby