♥ Love or die.


Name: JannahSykes
Age: 19
Description: Music|Love|Food
Credits @ DefyingAffection & Floriscope


Warning!

Hey guys! Before you read my posts and stuff,
I might post some depressing shit almost all the time so please don't judge.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Other than that, have fun reading!
xoxo



11 May 2011
MID YEAR EXAMINATIONS )))): @ 7:32 PM

Helloooooo everyone ! So, in the previous post I said that I had a bbq with madrasah friends. Well, me, jannah and hazlin spammed like hell. These were the nicer ones I think. The first and the best outing with them so far. Sayang deorang and for once, I didn't help at all with the bbq-ing. Just ate, played uno, twister-ed till myy body ached like crazy and camwhored all day long. 
So yeah, its the MYE period and I am stressed as ever. Getting frequent headaches is not fun okay. When I get them, I can't concentrate. When I can't concentrate, I won't do well. And when I don't do well, Imma get scolded by my parents. But on the good side, tomorrow will be the last paper which is Computer Studies. It just suck. Seriously. I just can't get all those complicating definitions and formulas into my head. It may sound easy but you're wrong. Wadduh. After CS, there will be oral. Hope I can get high marks for oral, especially reading. Alright, after watching this drama, straight to my room and study ^^ 
GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE ^^
Fly up