Practising at 1am in the morning.
I have nothing better to do.
Seriously.
I even baked just now because i was too bored.
Plus i was craving for cupcakes.
Rainbow cupcakes.
I'll post the pictures later.
Im so excited for Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Sunday maybe a lil nervous and scared.
Im going to be at Suntec City's outlet for a day.
I really hate going to other outlets.
I miss my Wisma workmates :(
I miss seeing Ah Chang's man-perm. I miss his cute, charming smile.
I miss showing random faces at each other when either one was eating upstairs.
I miss running away from Ah Yie when i accidentally laugh at him.
I miss our gossip time with Hazel, Fazlin, Amirah and Xiao Dong.
I miss talking to Richelle, Dolce, Geraldine and Ah Tan.
I miss both SMs, Annie & Suki + Jasper.
Hope to work in Wisma soon. Seriously.
I really miss Wisma.
and I really need more working slots.
Staying at home doing nothing all day watching tv is boring.
Seriously boring.