♥ Love or die.


Name: JannahSykes
Age: 19
Description: Music|Love|Food
Credits @ DefyingAffection & Floriscope


Warning!

Hey guys! Before you read my posts and stuff,
I might post some depressing shit almost all the time so please don't judge.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Other than that, have fun reading!
xoxo



07 March 2012
Mia Familia ♥ @ 4:02 AM

SUPPP MA PEEPS ! ♥
So its March! Actually, 7th March already. Time passed so fast.
And so many things changed. Feelings change and people change.
But March isnt nice to me this few days.
Been having lots of stress lately due to my environment.
My friends all have problems and im partially involved. But i can't do anything about it.
It totally sucks. I feel extremely pathetic right now.
Eventhough i may look happy and care-free on the outside, 
but really Im stressed as hell.Im a complete mess.
They are having conflicts and feuds online and
 all i can do is watch them insult each other.
Its not amusing to see some of your close friends 
arguing with each other, esp when its online and 
everybody can see what's happening.
It felt as though our friendship is falling apart that night.
Now, this pops up and it will make the situation
a whole lot worser than it already is right now.
I know you dont care about what other people think 
but if anyone finds out, its going to ruin everything
 and make it even worse.
I know its none of my business.
 Who am I to care about what other people think about you and your life.
But as a friend, im telling you to take things slow and easy.
Like you said, you dont want any relationships or commitments for this moment.
But if you think this is worth going back on your words, then by all means go ahead.
Its your choice. Its your life. Im not going to interfere anymore. 
But its going to be a hell of awkward on Friday and Saturday.
After this, i dont know if we're going to to hang out as a group anymore.
And with you and him wanting to quit, its not going to be the same.
It wont be the same.
 I love you guys both and i dont want anything to get in the way of our friendship.
Let alone this situation that we're dealing with right now.
Haiss.
I really don't know what to do now.
Everything is falling apart.
I can't imagine not seeing them like i how i used to.
I love and treat them each and every one of them like my own family.
My second family ♥
I don't want to lose them.
We all have flaws but that is what makes us unique.
Friends accept each other for who they are no matter what.
I love my familia ♥
and I really hope this problem would resolve quickly.
I really want my familia back :(
 
& It really feels good blogging again. 
Now i remember the good feeling i get after I've let everything out.
Its not good to bottle up all your feelings inside. 
It can drive me nuts. 
Alright, its 3:52 AM. 
Gonna get some shut eye and shop later in the afternoon :> 
So, goodmornights everyone! ♥

Labels:

Fly up