They made me laugh and smile for a little while. But after im left alone, all i seem to do is frown and feel sad.
Im not sure why but this always happens.
Im not seeing my friends all the time.
Either they're busy or im busy.
Sometimes eventho we meet, i feel so inbisible around them. Im not sure why.
I may smile and laugh with them but i still feel lonely inside.
They never really pay attention to me.
Especially him.
When im about to leave, i'll hug everyone. But when i hug him, it doesnt feel the same as before.
So i feel like if i MIA, it wont make a difference at all.
It really really sucks to be in this situation.
And this other thing that's bothering me.
I dont know which guy to focus on.
Im confused with my own heart. My own feelings.
I really dont want to make the same mistakes that i did before.
I dont want to hurt anyone else.
I dont care if it hurts me. But i dont like it when i hurt others.
If im hurt, people wont know.
If others were hurt and people know its because of me, they will treat me differently. I dont want that to happen.
posted from Bloggeroid