♥ Love or die.


Name: JannahSykes
Age: 19
Description: Music|Love|Food
Credits @ DefyingAffection & Floriscope


Warning!

Hey guys! Before you read my posts and stuff,
I might post some depressing shit almost all the time so please don't judge.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Other than that, have fun reading!
xoxo



17 March 2012
Screw my life. @ 1:37 PM

Its never the same.
Seriously, its not the same.
Well, my MIA is working. No one gives a fucking shit about me.
Fuck this feeling.
Fuck my life.
Its like they treat me like im the one to blame.
I really dont know what to do now.
I feel like running away.
Run away from this fucking place.
I dont even feel like going for band anymore.
At least my dad supports this 100%.
I really feel worthless. Like im invisible. Screw this. Screw everything.
I suck. Im pathetic. Im the worst friend anyone could have.
I drifted away from my bestfriends because i found new friends.
How selfish am I?
I just feel like im nothing to them.
I feel like nothing in this world.
I feel like crap.
I am crap.
I have low self esteem.
I am shit.
No one gives a fuck about me, so what for i live in this judgemental world.
Fuck this.
Fly up