♥ Love or die.


Name: JannahSykes
Age: 19
Description: Music|Love|Food
Credits @ DefyingAffection & Floriscope


Warning!

Hey guys! Before you read my posts and stuff,
I might post some depressing shit almost all the time so please don't judge.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Other than that, have fun reading!
xoxo



18 May 2012
Here comes the negative thoughts. @ 11:17 PM


I've been so stupid to even think for once, that someone like you will fall for someone like me.
I admit, it was my fault to have high hopes and to think that you would actually like me.
Who am I kidding?
Im self-fish, impatient bitch who falls for someone too quickly.
I trust people too easily.
Im insecure. I get jealous. Im too loud.
Im too open with people.I get too emotional all the time.
Im sorry for making you feel guilty that you gave me hopes.
None of it was your fault.
I was thinking too much.
I am the one to blame.
I dont mind.
If you feel awkward around the rest because of me, then you can put the blame on me.
I want to make things right.
I want to make things ok between us.
If its not for our friendship, then for group 25.
This is why im afraid to confess in the first place.


So, sanjay and syu told me about what happened yesterday.
Don't blame them. I told them to tell me.
I knew it was too good to be true.
Maybe i had high hopes due to the fact that i always get friendzoned and ignored.
I dont usually get this kind of treatment.
But when i do, i will really appreciate it.
Even eraah noticed how happy i was.
Anyway, thanks for reminding me not to get my hopes up that quickly.
Fly up