♥ Love or die.


Name: JannahSykes
Age: 19
Description: Music|Love|Food
Credits @ DefyingAffection & Floriscope


Warning!

Hey guys! Before you read my posts and stuff,
I might post some depressing shit almost all the time so please don't judge.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Other than that, have fun reading!
xoxo



25 June 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLA! @ 3:42 PM




HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY,
 NUR HAZIRAH BINTE RIDZUAN! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Thank you for always being there for me thru thick and thin.
For better or for worse.
(Ok, its like we're married. But oh well.)
You were there when I wanted to rant out to someone.
You were there when i wanted to pig out.
You were there when i wanted to splurge.
You are and will always be there for me and I love you for that
I really appreciate all our times we had together since Sec 1. 
And now that we're in poly, we can start a fresh together 
Let new people into our lives and let people go together. 
The waves and storms that we had throughout our friendship made our friendship stronger.
I hope we'll be together until we end poly. Maybe even longer :)
So, i'll just take this opportunity to thank you for everything that you've done for me and for our friendship.
You mean so much to me and finally,
I LOVE YOU HAZIRAH!
Enjoy your day tomorrow and you'll get your present soon alright? 
SEEE YAA ♥


Fly up