♥ Love or die.


Name: JannahSykes
Age: 19
Description: Music|Love|Food
Credits @ DefyingAffection & Floriscope


Warning!

Hey guys! Before you read my posts and stuff,
I might post some depressing shit almost all the time so please don't judge.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Other than that, have fun reading!
xoxo



07 September 2013
UT IS FINALLY OVER @ 10:50 PM

UT3 IS FINALLY OVER AND DONE WITH! 
So after our double papers this morning, Onyx and I, plus my little brother, headed to Queensway to get some goodies! Got Nabil this season's MUFC home jersey as his advanced 14th birthday present. His reaction was beyond speechless. I guess he didn't expect me to get him that for his birthday. But yeah, I want to make it meaningful to him, even though he's only turning 14. Plus Nabil had some quality time with some of the members in Onyx before tomorrow's Futsal with Onyx Day. HAHAHAHHAHA, im quite excited for tomorrow even though i won't be playing much. But i'll be baking for the september babies. Hopefully the cake turns out well. 😂 Alright, thats all for today. 
Fly up