Hey guys!
It's been nearly 5 months since I last updated anything here.
Not really that active on my blog anymore since I mostly rant on twitter now.
But i'll just update a glimpse of what happened in the last 5 months.
So in October, I celebrated my birthday with some of my closest friends with the help of my own bestfriendinthewholewideworld, Hazirah!
2 weeks later, I represented Singapore as a Youth Ambassador over in Indonesia in their Indonesian Youth Gymboree. I was there for a week with other delegates from several other ASEAN countries and India. The experiences we had there was awesome! Met some really wonderful people too!
In November, I joined BRAG games for the Captains Ball, Futsal and their Telematch. We got 4th for Captains Ball, 4th for Futsal and CHAMPIONS for the Telematch! So proud!
In December, I performed at my first wedding reception! We had to be the kompang troupe and the performing act, gamelan that is.
We also celebrated Syazrul's 20th, Tawfeiq's 22nd and KhaiNat's 21st!
I also went to HONG KONG for a week for a study trip!
I went there with Jazz, Dan, Mims and Lovena and some other guys.
We made a few friends along the trip like Zul, Hassan, Fir, Hafiz, Lela, Shinaz and some others.
We got to explore Disneyland for a whole day, which was so magical.
In January, i performed Silat at my first wedding reception with the bestfriend!
I also got to reunite with the Gossip Girls!
Oh yeah, I got to visit this cafe called " La Marelle Cafe" with Zul and Sarmira!

In February, this month, I did a few stuff even though it's early into the month but none of them are picture worthy. But I made a little cheeky cover with my newly assembled RPWST acapella group! Hehehhehe!
http://instagram.com/p/kBPxHWtV6r/
Well that's all I have for this update. I'm going to head to bed because i have exactly 4 hours and 15 minutes left of sleep.
Goodnight loves :)